Welcome to Virtual Front Desk (VFD)
Welcome to the College of Chemistry's Undergraduate Student Services Virtual Front Desk (VFD), staffed by our Intake Adviser. Please use the Virtual Front Desk for the following:
- Check in for in-person and virtual advising appointments
- Request drop-in advising with your adviser (use the Check-in form)
- Ask a quick question of our Virtual Front Desk staff (use the VFD Zoom link)
Virtual Front Desk staff can assist with the following:
- Clarification about CoC policies and procedures
- How to access and submit petitions and forms
- Help with connecting to campus resources
- Guidance about whether to see an adviser or consult another resource
Virtual Front Desk Hours (Spring 2023)
M-F, 9-10 AM and 3-4 PM
Adviser Appointments and Drop-in Hours
Students may drop in virtually or in person. Please check-in online before dropping in.
To make an appointment with your adviser, please visit the Adviser Directory.