WHOM DO I CALL
LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY
(510) 642-3333 (from a cell)
WHAT DO I SAY TO A 911 OPERATOR?
- “I am at UC Berkeley and I need help”
- Your Name
- Your Location (building name)
- & Room Number
Provide Details about:
- Exposures (substance name)
- Risk to other people in the building
- Hazardous spill
To report a Hazardous/Radioactive Material Spill
(510) 642-3073; On nights or weekends, (510) 642-6760
To report a Non Life Threatening Emergency
(510) 642-6760, UCPD 24hr Contact
If you are locked out or need UCPD assistance.
For Chemistry facilities related assistance with leaks, floods, etc., call 643-6060.