|PERSONNEL DIRECTORY (101 Lewis)|
Senior Assistant Dean for Business Development and Operations
Director of Finance
|Web Applications & Services
Web Applications Developer
|Organic & Physical Storeroom (791 Tan)
College of Chemistry Storeroom
|Shipping/Receiving (B84A Hildebrand)
General COLLEGE Assistance
420 Latimer Hall
- College of Chemistry Recharge Rates
(Note: Per the recharge billing policy, customers have 60 days from the time a recharge is posted to the general ledger to dispute the charge.)
- College Personnel Directory
- College Services (Amenities, Speedtypes, Recharges, Shipping & Receiving)
- Forms, Documents, and Procedures
- Generate College Email List
- Information Technology
- Room Reservations
- UC Path
Administration, Finance, Technology Mission Statement
The Administration and Finance, Receiving, and Technology Team in the College of Chemistry supports two academic departments and three College units by partnering with staff, faculty, students, university administration, and external collaborators to:
- Provide high quality customer service to our University community
- Act as responsible stewards of public resources
- Adapt and respond quickly to external demands and factors by developing innovative strategies
- Reevaluate and reengineer for continuous improvement
- Act as leaders of organizational knowledge and change agents for system and process improvements
We value accountability, transparency, communication, teamwork, and mutual respect.
We strive for excellence and efficiency.
We strive to continually learn and evolve to enhance our cultural and experiential diversity.
The College of Chemistry is in the UC Berkeley SHARE regional grouping which provides Human Resources, Research Administration, Purchasing & Reimbursement and Payroll & Timekeeping.