The College administers eight rooms for use by College of Chemistry users (administrators, faculty, staff, and students). Click on the room links below to view room calendars.
- 403 Latimer – 1 long table and 16 chairs
- 425 Latimer – classroom with 39 classroom chairs (with desks attached)
- 433 Latimer – classroom with 36 classroom chairs (with desks attached)
775 Tan Hall can be used as two rooms (A & B) or as one room. Each side holds about 30-40 people. If used as one room, room capacity is approximately 80 people.
Library Seminar Rooms D, E, and F, located inside of the Chemistry Library in Hildebrand Hall: approximately 33 chairs in each room with 8 movable tables. Flat screen monitor in each room.
No food is allowed in these rooms.
- Hildebrand Library Seminar Room D
- Hildebrand Library Seminar Room E
- Hildebrand Library Seminar Room F